AnyMap JS is perfect for interactive dashboards and side-by-side reporting. You can use it to display sales by region, election results, weather forecast, population density, and any other geo-related data.
AnyMap JS comes with our ready-to-use Map Collection which you can use at no additional cost. Maps are supplied in GeoJSON, which makes them flexible in working and editing. Custom maps can be created from any SHP map.
Features of AnyMap JS:
* Ever-expanding Map Collection with various country-specific and world maps.
* Highly customizable. Special reaction to certain events can be assigned with the help of event listeners.
* Wide variety of interactive options for your HTML5 maps, including tooltips, selection, hover, etc.
* Choropleth Maps and Bubble/Proportion Maps are available, the former to visualize how a measurement varies across a geographic area and the latter to display or compare quantitative data related to geographic areas.
* Changing scale, moving map, and creating custom UI (buttons, scrolls, etc.) via API.
* Rich integration of keyboard and mouse controls.
The latest version of AnyMap JS Maps is 8.4.2, released on 12/07/2018. It was initially added to our database on 05/06/2016.
AnyMap JS Maps runs on the following operating systems: Android/iPhone/Windows/Mac. The download file has a size of 1.7MB.
AnyMap JS Maps has not been rated by our users yet.
Write a review for AnyMap JS Maps!